Potty training is an important milestone for toddlers. Most children start working on potty training between 18 months and 3 years of age. Some children may not be ready until they are 3 years old. The average age of potty training falls somewhere around 27 months.
Ask yourself if your baby is ready for the potty training? The following things need to be considered to make a decision on whether to plan for the potty training or not.
· Does your baby understand and follow basic instructions?
· Does your baby communicate with you when he/she needs to use potty?
· Does your baby seem interested in using potty and wearing underwear?
· Can your baby walk and sit on the potty?
· Can your baby pull the pants off and back on again?
· Can your baby stay dry for up to two hours?
If you answered mostly yes, your child is ready for training and here you can get a detail training process via the link
Read more such useful articles here – www.storibuk.com/blog/
Download the Storibuk app now and save all the unforgettable memories in your child’s growth. Download the app here – Link